How to Install:
Included in this kit:
REDARC - RedVision and Manager30 Kit
REDARC - 2x 60 AMP Fuse Kits
Lion Energy - Safari UT 1300 LiFePO4 Battery
Lion Energy - 100 Watt Solar Panel
Lion Energy - 25 Foot Extension Anderson Solar Cable
Things to Get:
1) 6 AWG Wire (25 Feet of Black | 25 Feet of Red) - Your application may require more or less wire length
4) Bus Bar
(Check what size fuse tap is needed for your vehicle)
9) Heat Shrink
10) Extra Anderson Cable - For splicing into the Manager 30 to have a place to plug in the solar panel
11) 25 ft Ethernet Cable - this is only needed if the included 16 feet is too short
If you need tools like crimpers, soldering iron, or torch, here are links to those:
REDARC’s RedVision Kit (TVMSKIT05-NA) features the award winning RedVision TVMS and iconic Manager30 Battery Management System to provide full control and monitoring of on-board devices and your state of charge.
RedVision allows you to control multiple on-board devices, such as turning lights, inverter, water pumps and other loads such as televisions, electric steps and fridges on or off. It also provides you with the ability to monitor up to 6 separate water levels, temperatures, and when paired with the Manager30 allows you to monitor your battery power consumption and storage through the provided In-vehicle mounted display or by downloading the app on your android or IOS device.
The complete battery management solution
This kit includes The Manager30 main unit, REDARC’s award-winning 30amp battery management system for charging auxiliary batteries used in recreational automotive and marine applications.
The DC to DC charger incorporates AC, DC and solar inputs to achieve the best charge for an auxiliary battery and is suitable for all major battery types including Lead Acid, Lithium, Gel, Calcium, or AGM batteries.
The Manager30 operates like 6 separate products, it charges an auxiliary battery from the vehicle while on the move, it’s a 110-volt charger, a solar regulator, a battery isolator, a load disconnect controller, all with a remote battery monitor for up to date battery information and charge status.
- Combines power protection, distribution, and control in one unit
- Distribution Box accepts inputs from a range of battery management components via the Manager30 allowing close monitoring of all battery usage and charging information
- Accepts inputs for monitoring up to 6 water levels and temperatures
- Capable of switching devices on/off like lights, TV, electric steps etc
- Bluetooth connectivity to mobile friendly app on iOS and Android devices
- Fully configurable home screen via RedVision Configurator App
This kit includes;
- RedVision Distribution Box
- RedVision In-vehicle Mounted Display Screen
- Manager30 Battery Management System main unit
Follow REDARC's helpful how-to guides to find out how you can customise and configure your Total Vehicle Management System to suit your needs.
- How to setup the RedVision Configurator App
- How to configure your RedVision Display
- How to configure your RedVision Distribution Box
- How to configure your Manager BMS with RedVision
REDARC 60 Amp Fuses
The REDARC 60A Fuse Kit is equipped with top quality fuses and fuse holders to fit the cable necessary for the specified current and make a solid connection. This provides a safe and efficient installation. A common problem customers often face is the use of poor quality fuse holders. When a fuse holder doesn’t make the right contact with a fuse, there is room for dirt and dust to affect the contact points. As a result, excess heat is generated which can melt both the fuse and the holder.
Prevent fuse problems with a REDARC Fuse Kit. The kit is offered in a 40A version as well and both are designed for BCDC installations. The REDARC 100A version is designed for SBI installations. Each fuse kit comes with (2) fuse holders, (4) 40A fuses, cable crimps, and a detailed instruction sheet.
Lion Energy Safari UT 1300 LiFePO4 Battery
Battery Type - Lithium Ion
Battery Chemistry - Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
Rated Capacity - 12.8V / 105Ah / 1344Wh / 150A - How we Measure
Cycle Life - 3500+ & 100% DoD
Weight - 23 Pounds
Dimensions - 10.2 X 6.6 X 8.8 Inches
Max Charge Rate - 100A
Max Charge Voltage - 14.6V
Operation Temperature - -4 to 131 ºF
Charge Temperature - 32 to 113 ºF
Warranty - Limited Lifetime (see manual)
Lion Energy 100W 12V Portable Solar Panel
Harness the power of the sun and power your electronic devices.
- 100W 12 V Foldable Solar Panel.
- 6 foot Anderson cord connections.
Average output - 71W throughout the day.
Maximum output - 100W
Average output current - 6A @ 12V DC
Ultra high efficiency. 18%.
Anti-corrosive double-walled structural housing.
Photovoltaic cells cased in air-tight tempered glass.
20-year life expectancy.
Our 25 ft. 30A extension cords are a must with our solar panels.
This 30A Anderson™ cable will ensure that you can get your solar energy back into your generator, wherever the sun is shining. You can position your solar panels wherever you need without worrying about your cord reaching.
• 12V 30A
• Cable Length: 25 feet
• SKU: 50170031
• UPC: 858311007030
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.